In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI:
www.carolidilli.tattoo is an internet domain owned by CAROLI DILLI and CIF BXXXXXXXX with registered office in C/ (Madrid) and registered in the Mercantile Registry of XXX
For the purposes of this document, the contact e-mail address is [email protected]
This Legal Notice governs the use of this domain.
The use of this website implies the acceptance by the User of the conditions of use included in this Notice. In the event that certain services contained and/or tools offered through this "Portal" require the application of specific conditions, these will be made available to the User.
On the other hand, CAROLI DILLI warns that both the contents and services of this web site and the conditions of use may be modified without prior notice.
The User undertakes to provide true, accurate and complete information about his identity in the sections where it is necessary to register in order to access them. Also undertakes to keep updated personal data that may be provided to the domain owner, therefore, solely responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies made.
It is reported that in case of being a minor must obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives to access the services provided. CAROLI DILLI is not responsible in the event that the data on this subject are inaccurate or false.
The "portal" can only be used for legal purposes therefore the user agrees to make a lawful and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the "portal" to carry out activities contrary to Spanish law, morality and public order, assuming by the user all liabilities for damages to the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal or impermissible practices among others and by way of example and not limited to:
- To carry out without prior consent of the owner of the domain any manipulation or alteration of this page, the owner of the domain not assuming any liability that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Perform any act that may damage, render useless, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and the services and/or impede the normal use and utilization by the Users.
- Introduce and/or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature that may cause damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or to any assets (physical or logical) of the information systems of the owner of the domain.
- Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, self-image, data protection, secrecy of communications, intellectual and industrial property.
- Hiding and spoofing the origin of e-mails
- Using false identities, impersonating others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services.
- Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the authorization of the domain owner or it is legally authorized.
- Transmitting User names and passwords to unauthorized third parties
In general, the owner of the domain, excludes its liability for damages of any nature and nature that may arise from the use of the website, as well as damages arising from the infringement of intellectual property rights and Industrial by users and / or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and timeliness of the content, nor may be held liable for the interruption of service, inadequate operation or inability to access the service.
The owner of the domain shall not be liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User's computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, if applicable, are licensed or expressly authorized by the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, requires in any case the prior written authorization of the owner of the domain.
The user agrees not to perform any act against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case must redirect to the main website of the provider.
In accordance with the current Organic Law 15/1999 on Data Protection, CAROLI DILLI informs that the personal data of the Users of the website will be incorporated and processed in a file owned by CAROLI DILLI and will be managed exclusively for the purpose described in each form or means of response. By clicking on the "SEND" button, the User consents to the processing of his/her data by CAROLI DILLI.
CAROLI DILLI undertakes that the personal data requested will be strictly necessary to carry out the requested service. You will be informed of the obligation to provide certain data, without which it would not be possible to carry out the service.
Likewise, CAROLI DILLI, as responsible for the file, undertakes to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data provided, adopting all necessary security measures to prevent its loss, modification without consent or unauthorized access, in accordance with the Regulation of Development of the LOPD approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21.
The User is also informed that at any time may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition recognized in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, by notifying CAROLI DILLI,
On the other hand, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, CAROLI DILLI undertakes not to send advertising via e-mail without first obtaining the express permission of the recipient. The User may oppose the sending of advertising by checking the appropriate box.